Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dzendcast I


My first attempt at mixing some tunes together....many of the songs I reworked a bit, some I just used portions ... hopefully this will get a bit easier and smoother if I keep at it. Enjoy!



Tracklisting:

Heliocentric - Sun Ra - The Heliocentric Worlds Of Sun Ra, Vol. 1
Modul - Pole - 1
Descending Moonshine Dervishes - Terry Riley
Acorn Child - Plants - The Mind is a Bird in the Hand
Toninas (Villalobos Remix) - Sun Electric
Saba - Haytham Safia - U'D
Perquisizione - Stelvio Cipriani - Mark Il Poliziotto
Walkin in the Arizona Sun - Link Wray - Wrays Three Track Shack
Bye Bye Butterfly - Pauline Oliveros
No Witnesses - Quincy Jones - Original Soundtrack: In Cold Blood
Party Time - Sugar Minott

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is pretty awesome. I've yet to try and download your podcast if it is possible to do so, that is. I really like the idea of a bestiary. - Your friend Bartleby

Spike said...

Listening to your series of found sounds was a thrill. Your route through them was plenty smooth, no need to worry about that. Setting up this bestiary is impressive. The illuminated manuscript painting is beautiful as well.

Cody B said...

Good to see you,dz..looks mighty good.

dzendvokh said...

Thanks for stopping by all... I kind of like the look of it over here, we'll see what I get in to.

Michael... you can download it by clicking on "share" on the player or also by clicking "tracklisting"

Rejean said...

Interesting concept. The best to your bestiary.

dzendvokh said...

thanks levek, I linked you here

michaeldustdevil said...

linked you back!... XXX

leftoverking said...

aye, me too. nice mix man!